Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Cracked Pepper Pork Loin

 


We often purchase these pork loins. you get two of them for $10-11. We buy the unseasoned because of how much salt ins located in the seasoned ones.  I take both of them and season them, so on busy nights I can just cook it. 

Now this pork loin can be cooked two ways. I hate air fryers, but I make an exception for a few food items. We own rotisserie air fryer and so I use it. However, you can easily do this in the oven too, smoker or grill. 


Ingredients

2 Pork Loins 

Cracked Pepper or fine grind is okay too

Favorite rub 

Directions

Lay out both pork loins on a cutting board. First layer is your favorite rub. I use a rub that my husband and I made on our wedding. However, you can use your own favorite rub.  Do not do a heavy rub unless you want. The cracked pepper is the star of the show. Once you do the light rub then you take the pepper and rub it all over the pork loin. You can do it heavily or lightly it really is up to your spice level. 

Put one in a baggy or cook both it is up to you. If you have a rotisserie air fryer, then you can use that and cook it for 40 minutes. However, if you don't own that version, you can bake it. In a deep baking pan put in a cooling rack that can be used in the oven. Set the pork loins on it and cook for an hour. This will allow air to flow through. Once it is cooked and juices run clear, then remove it and slice it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kinders Sauces Review