Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Kinders Sauces Review


 


My husband and I are always looking for a new sauce to try, when we came across Kinders brand sauces. We love them. We have tried so many.  Here is my review of these three sauces. 


Fire Roasted Jalapeno Sauce

This is one of my top favorites of this brand. It has a good spice and flavor to it but it does not overwhelm your taste buds. We use it to marinate shrimp, chicken and more. I use it a lot instead of mayo. I also use it on sausages.  If you do not like spicy things, this may not be for you. I highly recommend it.  It is also low in salt and Gluten Free

Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce 

This BBQ sauce from Kinders is so very good. It is sweet. It honestly reminds me of a BBQ chip from Lays that you buy. I normally do not dip my tater tots in BBQ sauce even though my husband does. Well, I tried it with this BBQ sauce, and I love it. We try to keep this on hand. It's so good.  I highly recommend this as well. This is Gluten Free as well. 

Honey Hot

This is a new one we tried. Its sweet but it does have a spice. It's like an amped up BBQ sauce. It is great for pork and any other things you would like to marinate. I'm planning a few other recipes that I plan to heavily use this sauce. This is Gluten Free as well. 


* I am not associated with Kinders, and not being paid to do so. This is just something I am doing to try new items. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kinders Sauces Review